How to Book Tickets
Once the programme goes on sale from 19th October, under ‘Festival 2017′ on this website, you’ll find our programme where you can browse our events. Click on the event to select your tickets. Then, select quantity of tickets and click ‘add to cart’. On the next page, review your choice and click ‘proceed to checkout’. This brings you through to registration, where you can log in if you’ve purchased tickets with us in the past, or you can register if this is your first time. Finally, insert your payment details and complete the purchase.
IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR BOOKING
Telephone: 021 427 1711
BOOK BY TELEPHONE
Call 021 427 1711
IN PERSON AT THE FESTIVAL HUB & BOX OFFICE
119 Patrick’s St (former Carphone Warehouse premises), Cork City
BOX OFFICE OPENING HOURS
26 October – 19 November 2017
Mon to Sat: 10:00 – 17:00
Sundays: 12:00 – 17:00 (Sun 17th open until 20.00)
Individual Ticket Prices: (unless otherwise stated)
Gala Screenings €15 / €12 (concession)
Daytime Screenings (before 6pm) €7 / €6 (concession)
Evening Screenings (after 6pm) €10 / €8 (concession)
Season Passes and Group Bookings
If you’re purchasing multiple tickets, why not avail of the Festival Fan Pass (7 films). BUY NOW.
Group bookings benefit from a discount of 10% for groups of 11 or more, and 20% discount for groups of 50 or more. To avail of this, please call the box office or email email@example.com
Avail of free tickets when you become a Festival Friend, Double Friend, Corporate Friend or Blockbuster Friend. More details here.
Concessions are available to students, the unwaged, seniors and persons with a disability. Photo ID / recent Social Welfare slip required.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets may only be purchased by those who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Please be aware that seats may be sold on unless occupied 10 minutes before screening time.
- While information in the printed programme is correct at the time of going to press, there may be programme changes due to circumstances beyond our control. You will be sent an email with any changes.
- Tickets can be collected from our box office during the opening hours above up to half-an-hour before the screening.
- Tickets are only available from the venue in the half-hour before the screening.