How to Book Tickets
For a complete list of the Festival Programme and to book tickets online click here.
Click on the Book Now button on the event page. Then, select quantity of tickets and click ‘add to cart’. On the next page, review your choice and click ‘proceed to checkout’. This brings you through to registration, where you can log in if you’ve purchased tickets with us in the past, or you can register if this is your first time. Finally, insert your payment details and complete the purchase.
IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR BOOKING
Telephone: 021 427 1711
BOOK BY TELEPHONE
Call 021 427 1711 (€1 booking fee applies)
Monday to Saturday 10 – 5pm, Sundays 12 – 4pm
IN PERSON AT THE FESTIVAL HUB & BOX OFFICE
119 Patrick’s St (former Carphone Warehouse premises), Cork City
BOX OFFICE OPENING HOURS
26 October – 19 November 2017
Mon to Sat: 10:00 – 17:00
29th October (Jazz Weekend) 12- 4pm
5th November Closed
12th & 19th November 12pm – 5pm
Individual Ticket Prices: (unless otherwise stated)
Gala Screenings €15
Daytime Screenings (before 6pm) €7.50 / €6.50 (concession)
Evening Screenings (after 6pm) €10 / €8.50 (concession)
Weekend Screenings (all day) €10 / €8.50 (concession)
Season Passes and Group Bookings
If you’re purchasing multiple tickets, why not avail of the Festival Fan Pass (7 films). The Festival Fan pass cannot be used against Gala Night screenings or to buy multiple tickets for the same screening. BUY NOW.
Group bookings benefit from a discount of 10% for groups of 11 or more, and 20% discount for groups of 50 or more. To avail of this, please call the box office or email email@example.com
Avail of free tickets when you become a Festival Friend, Double Friend, Corporate Friend or Blockbuster Friend. More details here.
Concessions are available to students, the unwaged, seniors and persons with a disability. Photo ID / recent Social Welfare slip required.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets may only be purchased by those who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Please be aware that seats may be sold on unless occupied 10 minutes before screening time.
- While information in the printed programme is correct at the time of going to press, there may be programme changes due to circumstances beyond our control. You will be sent an email with any changes.
- Tickets can be collected from our box office during the opening hours above up to half-an-hour before the screening.
- Tickets are only available from the venue in the half-hour before the screening.