BECOME A CORK FILM FESTIVAL FRIEND
Become a festival friend for Cork Film Festival 2019 to avail of a range of benefits, exclusive access and to support Ireland’s first film festival.
Festival Friends are entitled to avail of the whole festival programme. Benefits include:
- Complimentary ticket to ALL standard Festival screenings*
- Complimentary ticket to Opening and Closing Galas*
- Complimentary ticket to the Special Presentation Friends’ Cine-Concert*
- Invitation to the Festival Programme Launch in October
- Exclusive advance booking for Friends prior to public booking.
- Dedicated Friends liaison to help with bookings
- Acknowledgement on the Festival website
- Exclusive Festival tote bag.
- Invitations to special out-of-festival events
- Year-round Friends’ appreciation events including film previews and exclusive competitions
- Exclusive Festival discounts from Cork shops and restaurants during the Festival.
DOUBLE FRIEND €290
- All the benefits of a Festival Friend, but double everything, for you and a partner!
*Eligible for one adult ticket to all standard film screenings. Please note, this does not include Special Presentations, food events, live music events or simultaneous screenings.Additional tickets may be purchased when booking.
We asked one of our Festival Friends to tell us more about their CFF Friend membership experience:
“My wife and myself have been Festival Friends for many years now and what we like so much about it is the total immersion in great international movies (well known, less well known and totally unknown) and it always leads us to great discussions about what we saw afterwards. Many movies will eventually get to the cinemas and we say “well we saw that one already at the CFF”. We often do not realise that some of the movies are serious Oscar contenders (eg: ‘The Favourite’ in 2018 ) – that makes you feel great having been at the forefront of these occasions. Being a Festival Friend also provides great value for money as you can watch as much as you like for one fixed fee.”