Click on the pins in the map to reveal more information.
Join us at our Festival Club at The Pavilion, Carey’s Lane each night from 9.30pm to meet fellow Festival attendees and soak up the convivial atmosphere!
CIFF’s recommended hotels in Cork City are
Soak up the Festival atmosphere at our Festival Club, hosted by The Pavilion and sponsored by our official Drinks Partner, Murphy’s.
Only a few minutes’ walk from all venues, and with access from Carey’s Lane, the beautifully refurbished and newly re-opened The Pavilion is the only place to be at the end of the day to help keep the Festival spirit going. Join us every night during the Festival from 9.30pm and, while enjoying the plush surroundings of this 100-year-old former cinema, why not try our Festival cocktail created specially by The Pav mixologists – the Guilty Pleasure! 🍸
Fly straight into Cork Airport from multiple locations and avail of buses and taxis to travel to and around the city.
Fly into Dublin from a wide range of international destinations, and travel directly to Cork via train or bus.
Travelling from Dublin to Cork by Train
- Airlink Bus 747 from Dublin Airport to Dublin Heuston rail station More Information
- Irish Rail trains to Cork depart regularly More Information
Travelling from Dublin to Cork by Bus
- GoBus operates a service from Cork to Dublin Airport and Dublin City Centre More Information
- The Aircoach non-stop express bus departs regularly from Dublin Airport and Dublin City Centre More Information
Q-Park Car Parking - Discount for Festival Visitors
When you pre-book parking online with Q-Park, simply enter promo code CIFF2022 at checkout to apply a 20% discount to the parking session. This discount can be applied when pre-booking parking at any of Q-Park Cork car parks during the Festival, between 10th and 20th November.
Locations of Cork Q-Parks
- Q-Park Carroll’s Quay (T23 PTX)
- Q-Park City Hall (T12 H795)
- Q-Park Grand Parade (T12 PXR5)
- Q-Park St Finbarr’s (T12 WC78)