How to Book Tickets
The 63rd Cork Film Festival will take place from 9th – 18th November 2018. Click to see the Festival Programme
Click on the Book Now button on the event page. Then, select quantity of tickets and click ‘add to cart’. On the next page, review your choice and click ‘proceed to checkout’. This brings you through to registration, where you can log in if you’ve purchased tickets with us in the past, or you can register if this is your first time. Finally, insert your payment details and complete the purchase.
IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR BOOKING
Telephone: 021 427 1711
BOOK BY TELEPHONE
Call 021 427 1711 (€1 booking fee applies)
Monday to Sunday, 10am – 5pm.
IN PERSON AT THE FESTIVAL HUB & BOX OFFICE
Market Buildings, Grand Parade from 29 October
Click for more info on the Festival Box Office
BOX OFFICE OPENING HOURS
29 October – 18 November 2018
Monday to Sunday, 10 – 5pm
FESTIVAL FAN PASS
If you’re purchasing multiple tickets, why not avail of the Festival Fan Pass (7 films). The Festival Fan pass cannot be used against Gala Night screenings, Cine-Concerts, or to buy multiple tickets for the same screening.
Purchase a Festival Fan Pass
Group bookings benefit from a discount of 10% for groups of 11 or more, and 20% discount for groups of 50 or more. To avail of this offer, please call the box office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival Friends can avail of the entire Festival programme of standard screenings, as well as a range of exclusive benefits all for only €165. A Double Friend package offers all of the Friend access and benefits for two people for only €290.
Become a Cork Film Festival Friend or Double Friend.
Concessions are available to students, the unwaged, seniors and persons with a disability. Photo ID / recent Social Welfare slip required.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets may only be purchased by those who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Please be aware that seats may be sold on unless occupied 10 minutes before screening time.
- While information in the printed programme is correct at the time of going to press, there may be programme changes due to circumstances beyond our control. You will be sent an email with any changes.
- Tickets can be collected from our box office during the opening hours above up to half-an-hour before the screening.
- Tickets are only available from the venue in the half-hour before the screening.