Terms and conditions are subject to change, please check this page regularly for updates.
All tickets must be booked online at corkfilmfest.org or via the myCIFF app.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event has been cancelled, rescheduled or significantly changed. Tickets will be offered subject to availability.
Capacity in venues is limited to 60% with distanced seating and we strongly advise that patrons book early.
COVID-19 Terms & Conditions
- Physical distancing measures have been implemented across all screens. We are operating allocated seating, once you select your seats the system will automatically block the seats beside your group.
- If you wish to sit together you must book in the same transaction. Please ensure to sit in your assigned seat when you arrive.
- When purchasing tickets, customers must confirm that all members of their party (over 18) are fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 within the previous 6 months.
- Please ensure that all members of your booking party bring a valid EU Digital COVID Cert along with photo ID. Please be prepared on request to show this when attending the Festival.
- Current Government regulations on contact tracing also require you to leave a contact telephone number when purchasing a ticket.
- Customers under the age of 18 who are accompanied by a vaccinated adult do not require a vaccination certificate.
- Whilst it is hoped that some Public Health restrictions will be lifted after the 22nd October, please note that Cork International Film Festival will maintain a safe and comfortable booking policy of distanced seating between booking parties in all venues throughout the Festival.
- If within 14 days leading up to an event you are experiencing symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19), have tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19) or been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19) you must not attend any physical screenings.
General Terms & Conditions
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of event management staff and at an appropriate interval.
- Event management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Event management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Photography, filming, recording of an event is strictly prohibited. Unapproved use of cameras or any form of video or audio recording is strictly forbidden in all venues at all times.
- Please note that photographs and video footage may be taken by CIFF throughout the Festival for marketing and publicity purposes in our publications, on our website and in social media or in any third party publication. Please contact a front-of-house staff member if you wish to be exempted from this activity.
- All events are 18+ unless otherwise stated (e.g. See our Family, Schools’ and Young People’s Programme, p.30 of our myCIFF Pocket Guide for more information.
- Access: Cork International Film Festival welcomes all visitors to screenings and events and is inclusive. In venues, all accessible seats will be marked on seat maps when booking tickets. All non-English language films will be subtitled and, on CIFF’s Digital Festival Platform, a selection of English-language features and shorts where available will be made accessible with Closed Caption (CC) subtitles, including descriptions of non-dialogue audio, for audiences who are D/deaf or hard of hearing. These films will be tagged as ‘CC’ on corkfilmfest.org. More information about venue and online accessibility is available at corkfilmfest.org/access. If you have any specific access needs or queries, we would be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org / +353 (0) 21 427 1711.
Digital Screenings Terms & Conditions
- Online screening availability windows are listed on each screening page. This will also let you know how long you will have to complete watching.
- Our online screening platform requires compatible devices, softwares and internet access. By purchasing a ticket you agree that you are responsible for making all necessary technological arrangements to utilise the platform.
- Information on compatible devices may be found on the screening platform and website here: watch.corkfilmfest.org/help
- You can also email: email@example.com or call our customer service telephone line on: +353 (0) 21 427 1711. This is open from 29th October every day, 10:00 – 18:00, and 5th – 21st November until 21:00.
- Our Digital Festival Platform geoblocks screenings and events to specific regions. By purchasing a ticket you agree to not attempt to access the platform outside of this region. We will prevent access to devices using geo-blocking technology such as VPNs as we can not verify your device location and your account may be blocked.
- Our platform runs sophisticated ant-piracy software, to protect the rights of the filmmakers.
- Screen recording, screenshotting or reproduction of video or images from our website and online platform is strictly prohibited.
- Full information on hardware requirements and how to access our online platform are available on our Frequently Asked Questions page here: watch.corkfilmfest.org/help
Event management reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Cork International Film Festival